Health, as a matter of fact, is not valued until sickness comes, and there are very few people who can deny this statement. We often tend to overlook our health and opt to engage in pleasures, like eating junk food, smoking and drinking alcohol more than usual, that end up being harmful for the body. The best solution to fight back these problems is to exercise, but we also do understand your difficulty to wake up early in the morning every other day and tire your body out doing exercises, when you could invest it in a good sleeping time. You might like the idea of exercising daily if there is fun involved, and so Yulu brings to you a fun way of staying healthy – Cycling. Cycling has a lot of health benefits and is recommended by many experts for a healthy and better lifestyle.
- Fight your obesity with ease: Nowadays, health and fitness are becoming top priorities for people, and for that, gym is not always the answer. Cycling helps you burn your fat and carbs and get rid of your obesity with much more ease.
- Helps deal with mental illness: Research has shown that majority of the population suffers from stress, be it work, studies or any other matter, which if increased may have severe impacts on your health and may even result in disorders. Cycling is one of the ideal tasks, which helps in relaxing your mind and a leisure activity at the same time. Sports, as a matter of fact, helps fight stress, but not everyone is capable of engaging in sports, thus making cycling a suitable choice.
- Prevents Cancer: Yes, cycling is also a precaution to protect yourself from cancer and it is cheaper than you can think of. Cycling regularly for thirty minutes or more can help in the regeneration of new cells and thus helps in preventing cancer. Research has shown that those who cycle regularly are less prone to cancer than people otherwise.
- Live Insulin free: Living life with restrictions and on the support of Insulin is definitely not fun. Diabetes increases the risk of various other diseases such as heart disease, kidney disease and so on. Cycling is very beneficial in the treatment of diabetes as it depletes the glucose in the cells from the physical exercise, thus enabling the cells to draw glucose from the blood and thus reducing the sugar level.
- Arthritis treatment: Cycling regularly has many benefits on the body and it definitely helps in preventing arthritis and in its treatment. Cycling works up your thighs and lower muscles. It is a low impact exercise that will benefit the joints.
- Preclude cardiovascular diseases: Cardiovascular diseases include heart disease, stroke, and high blood pressure. Cycling regularly keeps your blood pressure in control and provides you with a better functioning respiratory system. Cycling strengthens your heart muscles and reduces your blood fat level.
- Strengthen your immunity: Cycling results in the production of essential proteins within your body which activates your lazy white blood cells, increasing the immunity of an individual.
- Increased energy levels: Cycling helps in increasing the body’s stamina and boosts the endurance capacity of an individual. The energy levels reach its peak by cycling on a daily basis for an hour or more.
- Gives a boost to brain power: Cycling helps in improved reflex and brain-muscle co-ordination. Pedaling increases the functioning of your grey matter and blood vessels in the brain which means more oxygen and nutrients to the brain.
- Helpful for pregnant women: Cycling helps the moms-to-be by alleviating their mood and also helps in labor and faster recovery.
As said by many famous personalities and even research has shown that obesity and health issues are highly prevalent among Indians, and it is high time that we fight back. Yulu is the weapon you can hold on to beat all these problems. Yulu provides bicycles at rent for very cheap rates to help you stay healthy. All you need to do is scan and rent a cycle using the Yulu app and Pedal The Change.