2018 has been turbulent in many aspects and we hope that the year has brought nothing but happiness for you, but with the onset of 2019, it is that time of the year where we begin preparing our New Year’s Resolutions. We are sure that most of the resolutions in the previous years have not yet been completed for the majority and we also understand that in this fast-paced world, it is difficult to find the time and the will to complete your New Year resolutions throughout the year. The trend is that we make New Year resolutions and this year should be no different, but only this time, we will help you complete the New Year resolution with ease. The most common New Year resolutions are to lose weight or give time to your family members and the dear ones, not to procrastinate with the due work and remain healthy throughout the year. But with the amount of workload hanging over the head, we often tend to forget these goals we set for ourselves and recall them every New Year’s Eve. This recurring trend needs to stop and we are to make sure that by the dawn of 2020, you have a new set of resolutions for the New Year of 2020. For this year, let us focus on completing the pending resolutions, and guess what, cycling is the key to all your problems. Who knew Cycling was so beneficial?
- Lose Weight: One of the most common New Year’s resolutions is to lose some weight and be fit, and it is exactly the opposite that happens all year around. Every New Year, a lot of people end up buying memberships to gym and fitness clubs and end up spending a lot, and to top that, the majority of the lot often give up not even halfway through it. So, it often turns out to be money down the drain. To all you people, you can lose carbs with ease by just cycling regularly for 30 minutes. Cycling is effortless and considered as one of the easiest and fun exercises.
- Cut down on expense: With the high inflation rates in this country, the entire population of this country would want to cut down on their expenses and cars and motorcycles are no way to do that. The rising prices of fuels like petrol and diesel speak for themselves. In times like these, cycling serves as the best alternative to the motor vehicles. It is eco- friendly and also at the same time runs independent of the fuels and hence, is very economical for your pockets.
- Spend more time with family and friends: Today, it is really difficult for many to find time for their own people being engaged with a lot of work in this steadily growing world. Cycling daily again benefits you to solve the crisis. Take a ride every morning with your friends and family and give them the time they deserve. Not just that, while you cycle regularly, you might also find more like you and you get to socialize more often. Making friends is easier than you think!
- Build a routine: Many of the New Year’s resolutions include building a routine that is supposed to be followed the entire year, but in the majority of cases, it does not run for even a month. The major reason for this procrastinating. A great way to stick to the routine is setting easier goals and getting into the habit of doing something on a regular basis, like cycling per se. And you don’t have to spare any extra time for that. You can just pedal your way to and fro work.
- Learn something new: It is always good to learn something new and so it often listens in many of the New Year’s resolutions. Well, this winter how about we give you something you can learn, like let’s say, taking caring of your cycle. If your cycle can help you strike off all the pending resolutions, you owe it one. Learn to take care of your equipment and your cycle. Clean it on a regular basis, wash the dirt from the cycle every week, and oil your cycle after regular intervals for its smooth functioning. Spending time on learning a new skill and fixing your own bike is great for your mental health and your wallet.
To help you get done with the pending resolutions this year Yulu has been introduced in the market. Yulu provides bicycles for rent at very cheap rates for you to strike off every remaining incomplete resolution. All you have got to do is scan and rent a bicycle using the Yulu app and embark upon this new journey with Yulu this New Year. We wish you a very happy and prosperous New Year.